|Dimensions||21 × 6 × 8 cm|
21 x 6 cm
Trixie Dog Double Sided Brush
- Dual-purpose double-sided with pin tips on one side, bristles on the other.
- Sturdy with wooden handle, ideal for daily brushing needs.
- The side with bristles also helps remove dog hair from fabric and clothes.
- The side with pin removes dead hair from your dog’s undercoat.
- Suitable for both long and short-haired dogs of any breed and size.
BarknFurs Tip: Different brushes have different uses:
Type of coat – Short-haired, double-coat, hypoallergenic coat, and curly-coats
Best for – Removing dirt and debris
When to use? Bristle Brushes can be used whenever your dog is visibly dirty from playing outside in places where it is muddy like the park or sandy like the beach. Bristle brushes remove any dirt/debris on the topmost layer of fur; however, they are not very good at removing dirt near the follicles.
How to use? Bristle brushes can be used in any direction as long as they are used immediately after the dog is dirty.
Type of coat – Short-haired, long-haired, double-coat, hypoallergenic coat, wire-haired coats, silky coats, and curly-coats
Best for –
- Daily brushing
- Removing tiny knots and mats
- Freeing tangles
When to use? Anytime!
How to use? in the direction of fur growth, making sure you are reaching the layer of skin beneath all that fur – this ensures a good massage and an even distribution of oils.
Out of stock