- Biologically Appropriate: With rich nourishing protein and limited low-glycemic carbohydrates, Orijen Puppy Dry Dog Food nourishes all types of puppy dogs, according to their evolutionary and biological needs just as they would in the wild. Because wolves don’t eat highly processed cooked food, do they?
- Protein Rich: Orijen Puppy Dry Dog Food is loaded with 38% protein in a biologically appropriate symphony of Free-run Chicken, Turkey, Atlantic Mackerel, wild-caught Flounder, Herring and nest-laid Eggs. This also makes it perfect for your large breed puppy.
- Suitable For Sensitive Stomachs: High-quality botanicals and vegetables of Orijen Puppy Dog Food provide a rich source of soluble fiber to settle sensitive stomachs. They also support healthy digestion in your dog which is key to the overall well-being of your pet. Because when was the last time you were constipated and happy at the same time?
- Low Carbohydrates Recipe: Orijen Puppy Dog Food is a protein-rich food featuring only fresh vegetables and fruit, which release sugar slowly, dramatically reducing the potential for fat storage. It contains no grains and is gluten free.
- Provide a diet which is according to their natural evolution
- Prepare food with regionally harvested ingredients
- Design to nourish pets completely
- 85% Protein content, 15% botanicals
- 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- Meat inclusions are from 6 different sources
- 2/3rd of the meat inclusions is fresh or frozen without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- Nutrient-dense Whole Prey Ratios
- Freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver make this meal palatable
- For all breeds and life stages
- 50% fish and 50% vegetables, fruits and botanicals
- Grain-free - contains oats
- High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Single meat source makes it most suitable for sensitive tummies
- Apt for sensitive dogs
- Whole Prey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food
- 50% lamb meat and 50% fruits, vegetables and botanicals
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- High-quality human-grade ingredients
- Easily digestible
- For all breeds and life stages
- All-natural, with limited supplements
|• Concentrated Formula (4:1)
• Contains Wheat Proteins that bond to hair
• strands for enhanced volume and texture
• Suitable for fluffy and double coat dogs (Poodle, • Bichon Frise, Chow-Chow, Spitz) and exotic cats|
|Content||All puppies do best on a Biologically Appropriate diet: one that is rich in protein and fat from quality animal ingredients to support peak development. ORIJEN Puppy recipe is packed with 85% quality animal ingredients like fresh or raw with free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs. With rich inclusions of Whole prey animals, ORIJEN dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.||Even though they’re not big, small-breed dogs have the same nutritional requirements as their larger cousins. This means they need a diet that is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients, in order to get the protein and nutrients they require for peak health. ACANA Adult Small Breed is loaded with free-run chicken and wild-caught flounder in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, with the added nutrition of cage-free eggs, delivering everything your small-breed dog needs in order to stay happy, healthy, and strong.
Fresh chicken meat (12%), chicken meal (12%), turkey meal (12%), red lentils, whole green peas, field beans, chicken fat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
||Your large-breed puppy has specific nutritional needs in order to support bone development. ORIJEN Puppy Large is specially formulated to cater to these needs providing your puppy with nourishing protein and healthy fat from whole animal ingredients. Two-thirds of our animal ingredients are FRESH or RAW, for a concentrated source of protein. Free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw and crafted into this delicious, nutrient-dense recipe that your growing puppy will love.||This dry food diet is loaded with fresh fish from the Pacific waters. It also contains low-glycemic carbohydrates from steel-cut oats which help to keep blood sugar stable and optimize physical conditioning.||Acana Grass-Fed Lamb is a limited ingredient diet which contains a single protein source i.e. 50% lamb. This makes the food easily digestible and is recommended for dogs with sensitive tummies of all breeds and at any stage of life. The meat, liver and tripe form the natural diet, and fresh apples, squash and pumpkin aid in healthy digestion in this dry food mix.
Raw grass-fed lamb (18%), lamb meat meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, raw lamb liver (4%), lamb fat (4%), fresh red delicious apples (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, raw lamb tripe (2%), raw lamb kidney (2%), dried lamb cartilage (2%), lentil fibre, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. Supplements: Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Hydra Professional Volumizing Dog Shampoo For fluffy and double-coated dog breeds like Pomeranian, Shih Tzu, Husky and Yorkshire
Hydra Professional Shampoos are every Pet Professional’s Absolute Choice, Infused with Salon–Grade Ingredients to experience a luxurious grooming experience for every pet & pet professional. The concentrated formula contains keratin and wheat proteins to boost volume and increase the texture of the coats.
Best Dog Bathing Shampoo for Shih Tzu
Regular use of Hydra Volumizing Shampoo on unmanageable frizzy dog coats gives you a more manageable, smooth coat for your dog. Keratin helps to make dog coats strong as well as shiny. Designed for professional use on dense and curly coat types such as Poodles, Bichon Frisés, Chow-Chows, and Spitz. This shampoo is also excellent to use on cats such as Persians and Exotics.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexylglycerin, and Disodium EDTA
How to use Hydra Volumizing Shampoo?
Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Dilute 1 part of Hydra Volumizing Shampoo in up to 4 parts of water and apply it to the coat. Massage well. Rinse thoroughly. If necessary, repeat the operation.
How to care for a dense dog coat?
- Regular use of Hydra Volumizing Shampoo on unmanageable frizzy dog coats gives you a more manageable, smooth coat for your dog.
- Gives volume and texture to coats of dog breeds with a dense coat
- Specifically formulated for use on fluffy and double-coated pet